23.11.09

woooooowwwwwwwwwwwww


New excuse for not blogging consistently:  I now feel like I have TOO MANY photos to blog and it's kind of creeping me out!!!! Also, since Cami and I are in the process of starting a blog to go with our site for DI$COUNT, I am having issues trying to decide where to put what photos. 


These are photos of Bridie that I took at the VCA (Victorian College of the Arts) Grad Exhibition tonight. Decided to put these here because 1) I'm eager to post them because she's so goddamn incredible and 2) There will be HEAPS MORE BRIDIE in DI$COUNT blog and website.


bridie1

bridie2

bridie3

6 comments:

May Kasahara said...

that first shot is super-wow.
love the colors.

Cristi Silva said...

Those shots are awesome!!! Love that hat!!!

robyn said...

uhm.... you're coming out with a line!? i must have been living under a rock. i'm so excited!!!!

also, these pics are amazing. love the color!

IAMTHEANGELNEGRO said...

WOWWW!!!

J´DORE!

Unknown said...

Bridie looks stunning. I like the colorful vibrant dress she wore here on these photos you posted.

Removalists Australia

Unknown said...

She looks amazing! Thanks for posting her photos, love her.

call centre jobs