9.2.09

free enterprise delivery service

First of all, I'd just like to say how incredibly sad I am for all those Victorians affected by the bushfires that broke out on Saturday - our state did not survive its hottest day on record (47.9 deg). The official death toll is now 173 and is expected to rise to 300. My thoughts go out to all victims and their families, and the thousands of people who are now left homeless.

Still have some things I'd like to take photos of, my due to laziness I dug up some old ones:



      my beautiful man friend and his best mate at his going away. ps: can the date in the corner just fuck off?
 

        shiny shit overload (2007)


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

this blog...is so...wonderful

xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxxo jane

PUG and PIPS said...

some happy moments that helped cheer me up (at least momentarily)...

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/gallery/0,22010,5037339-5006020-65,00.html

and

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/gallery/0,22010,5037339-5006020-44,00.html

xx

chloe said...

what an amazing picture of your men :)

my thoughts go out to the people affected by the fires, living in a hot, dry climate myself, i know how scary they can be

x

Anonymous said...

a new and improved 1983 madonna!

DDW said...

The death toll is so intense, I cant believe it was partially arson, too.

Okay, but that INCREDIBLE necklace, though, seriously, for real that thing is KILLER.

Nadia said...

thanks, guys.

Laura that koala picture is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!

xx

Anonymous said...

very hot man friends! Suddenly guys with long hair are sexy!

ciao;)