5.1.12

NEW YEARS DAY AND THE DAY AFTER - PHOTO DIARY FROM DROMANA BEACH

WATERblue

winddd

frontofboat

meandjem

___donut1

sunnies

trees

PINKKKK

___donut2

face

jetski

relaxing

swimming

hellokittytowel

___splash

___treeeees

Could not have spent the first two days of the year in better form if I tried... and to think I was even hesitating about going from being way too hung over after NYE! Not going to lie, the drive there almost killed me considering the state I was in, but it was all worth it in the end. One of my many new years resolutions is to stop saying no, stop second guessing situations... and especially myself, and realize that happiness is a choice which is totally in my hands.

Thank you Jemma for asking me to come up that day, and for being my angel as well as the best example of how a human should look at, and live their life (I'm not going to go into the reason and situation, but this girl is a fucking hero) and thank you to Chris and Ben for your incredible hospitality. The boat rocked, so did the food! I had a ball! Once again, here's to 2012!!!

19 comments:

runawayfromhome said...

These trees look absolutely stunning!!

Serendipity Max said...

Great photographs. Love those sunglasses and the hello kitty towel!

xx

Braindance said...

Braindance is happy to see Foxyman back on the solo blog mission, your pictures are interesting and your attitude natural, a rare combo in blog world.

I was a bit back to front new year, I spent nye eve fussing over the 13 people in my house, so not really drunk at all.
Felt so good to wake up with a fresh head ny day, I celebrated by cooking everyone brekfast whilst putting away a bottle of pink fizz.
And then another.
By 3pm, I was on the sofa with a smile on my face.

Gaby - Hopeless Lingerie said...

So jealous. I spent new years day on the couch watching tele.

And here here to your resolution - a truth that many people need to realize.

Gaby xoxo

.sabo skirt. said...

Lovely photos!

Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

Adele Pierri said...

These photos are beautiful!! So summery with great energy to them. This post makes me happy :) xox

battered couture said...

seriously excited about your comeback. have a tremendous year. x

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had so much fun woman! I loove the last photo and HOLY SHIT HELLO KITTY TOWEL!? <3

Jorinde said...

WOWOWOW SUCH BEAUTIFUL PICTURES! I LOVE YOUR HAIR! DIEING!!

cocorosa said...

Loveeeee these pics! and your jacket is devine!

I'm so happy you are posting on a regular bases again! Gawddd knows the world needs a flood of creative ideas and people especially when people start to dislike obnoxious belts haha :)

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Stop saying no sounds like a good one. I love your hair by the way, awesome blog

Wends said...

such a great way to bring in the new year. all the best nadia! craving photobooth session with you, colourful lady

Jessica said...

your hair is the most amazing ever! how do you manage to switch the color so often ugh so jealous!
your pics are great, looks like u had so much fun

JULIANE said...

very cool & lovely pictures!
xx

Bespoke Biddie said...

This looks amazing, I'm all for beachside resolutions and saying yes more often

Sunnie
(.=

Idee Fixe said...

Marvelous way to start 2012! I wish you the best in the coming year, and lots more fun haircolours, heehee!
XXX
Suzanne

Sarah said...

These pictures are all amazing!

Maddonne said...

I love all your photos!

Fabliha said...

looks like a delightful day... I cant believe your Australian too.. you have such amazing style
xx
INSIDE IN INSIDE OUT